We learned about Alan Turing and the turing test. We asked lots of computer bots questions to decide if they are computers or humans. We found it was very easy to tell if you are talking to a computer because they are not intelligent. We asked simple question to reveal if it was a computer
1. What is the name of Bart Simpson’s baby sister?
2. What do you think of Roald Dahl?
3. Are you a computer?
4. What is the next number in the sequence 3, 6, 9, 12, 15?
5. What do you think of nuclear weapons?
6. What is 2 × 78?
7. What is the square root of two?
8. Add 34957 to 70764.
9. Do you like school?
10. Do you like dancing?
11. What day is it today?
12. What time is it?
13. How many days are there in February in a leap year?
14. How many days are there in a week?
15. For which country is the flag a red circle on a white background?
16. Do you like to read books?
17. What food do you like to eat
Give it a try and ask those questions with these bots, write in your journal if they pass the turing test: